A well thought out training and awareness framework can assist you to strengthen your compliance Programs and preventing the root causes of compliance failures. We offer a range of in-house, educational programs that are risk based and tailored to your organisation. This includes:
- Board tutorials for financial crime related risks
- Role specific coaching and education for higher risk functions (eg Procurement, Human Resources, Internal Audit etc)
- Targeted training that is tailored to key financial crime related risks
Do I need a qualification?
One of our key objectives is to empower the industry and encourage new talent to the market.
Financial Crime risk management capabilities vary significantly and there is a real shortage of available talent in the market in order to meet demand. One of the key contributing factors to this shortage is the lack of available, consistent and focused learning and development opportunities.
To address this we have proudly partnered with the International Compliance Association (ICA) to offer a range of their courses in the Australia, New Zealand and Pacific regions. Awarded in conjunction with the Alliance Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester, you can be assured that you are studying for a worthwhile qualification that is the benchmark of excellence.
These qualifications help compliance professionals develop relevant knowledge and best practice for operating within the fields of governance, risk and compliance, financial crime prevention and anti money laundering. They also help hiring managers differentiate between applicants more effectively.
Additional benefits to undertaking these qualifications:
- Suits all levels of knowledge and experience.
- Study in face-to-face workshops with our learner-centric approach.
- Increase confidence and competence within your role.
- Gain the relevant skills and knowledge to ensure that you are supporting your firm and progressing your career.
If you’d like to hear more about how ICA qualifications can help develop your career or register your interest in an upcoming intake, contact us here.